With saturated markets and constantly shifting audience expectations, a cohesive, clear brand identity is more important now than ever.
In this virtual workshop for in-house marketing leaders, our experts discuss the core principles of a strong brand hierarchy, how to deliver a branding project - including common mistakes to avoid, and guidance for enhancing your brand over time.
On the agenda:
- Framing your brand – The main reasons your brand architecture can shift or dilute, and how to assess your brand's strength objectively in 2023
- Brand architecture 101 – Best practise guidance for your brand architecture, hierarchy, and what to consider ahead of any new brand project
- The delivery – Advice for managing a brand consolidation project, both internally and externally for your audiences
- Building your brand – Key processes for maintaining the integrity of your brand, and where to start with external investment
- Stephen Brunt, Planning Director, The Behaviours Agency
- Ian Flynn, Executive Creative Director, RocketMill
get the playback
The GO! Network Pulse Check: 2023
In this year’s ‘Pulse Check’ survey, 150+ in-house and agency marketing leaders share their predictions on the trends, challenges, and opportunities they’re expecting to see in 2023.
Playback - Building and Nurturing Authentic Brand Loyalty with Your Audience
In this leadership workshop for brand, marketing, and customer team leads, learn how to engage audiences with your brand in a way that builds trust – and loyalty – for the long run.
Playback - Organic Social 2023 - Trends and Opportunities for your Growth Strategy
In this strategy briefing for marketing and communications business leaders, our panel of experts will share the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities for effective organic social growth in the New Year.