The challenge many marketers are facing this year is not so much in ‘doing it right’, but rather in squeezing the most value out of what you do, with a limited amount of resource and investment.
In this expert-led session, we share the initial building blocks of a healthy PPC strategy, and introduce a few key ways that you can utilise your investment into existing PPC efforts to support other areas of your marketing – and wider business – strategy. Including; leveraging PPC to support SEO activity, drive stronger customer insights and audience data, along with building brand reputation and lower-intent awareness through always-on PPC.
On the agenda:
- Understanding the value – The overlooked benefits of PPC strategies, and common misconceptions
- Getting started – What you need for a healthy PPC strategy to build valuable insights from
- Making PPC work harder – Where and how to apply insights from your PPC work across your business and wider marketing strategy
- Measuring success – Considerations for a sustainable process, demonstrating value, and next steps
- Meg Wilson-Taylor, Operations Manager, Circus
- Turan Kasimova, Senior Media Operations Director, M&C Saatchi Performance
- Alp Semercioz, Managing Director, 77 Agency
- Carl Hewitt, CEO & Co-Founder, Hewitt Matthews
- Laura Davies, Head of Paid Social, VisualSoft
- Ryan Bartram, PPC Specialist, Dark Horse
get the playback
Playback - Making PPC Work Harder for your Marketing Strategy
Your PPC strategy shouldn’t exist in a vacuum. In this expert-led session, we cover how to leverage insights from your PPC campaigns to support both your wider marketing strategy, and your business as a whole.
Playback - Impactful Inbound - Building Consistent and Effective Cross-Channel Campaigns
How do you build cross-channel inbound marketing campaigns that make sense to your audience? In this expert-led virtual workshop, we walk through both the creative and digital building blocks of consistent, effective inbound campaigns.