Weighing the options between Organic vs. Paid Social Media?
We'll save you some time – for the sake of maximising conversions while keeping your budget in check, a hybrid approach to your social strategy can help initiate the best outcomes.
In this virtual session, our experts discuss the different opportunities - and challenges - both paid and organic social media marketing present in 2023, including the case for a hybrid approach to help initiate the best outcomes, along with practical guidance for effectively integrating the two across specific channels.
On the agenda:
- The case for a hybrid social strategy – The ‘purpose’ of organic vs. paid social media marketing, and how they can support each other for better outcomes
- Challenges and opportunities – The main blockers for in-house teams looking to integrate their social strategy, and key considerations before getting started
- Defining your approach – Practical guidance for integrating your paid and organic social media strategy, resource allocation, reporting, and more
- Continuous improvement – How to consistently measure and improve your integrated strategy, and what to consider before you invest in expert support
- Owen Farrington, Managing Partner, Krow Group
- Ines Casas, Social Director, eight&four
- Charlotte Boerescu-Kelly, Head of Marketing, GO! (session moderator)
get the playback
Playback - Getting More From Your Website in 2023 - The Complete Guide
Your website should be more than just a shopfront. In this session for digital marketing leaders, our experts are here share what you need to make more of your website in 2023.
Guides & Templates
The Marketing Agency Evaluation Checklist
Make the most of your agency resource and build better relationships through a guided evaluation process including best practise approaches, tips and agency evaluation scorecard.
Playback - Driving Stronger Data and Insights from your Marketing Strategy
Marketing is full of data – why not put it to use? In this strategy session, our experts share how to leverage your existing performance data and analytics to drive valuable insights for your team - and wider business - alike.