With 48% of Marketers stating that organic channels generated the majority of their leads in 2022 - are you doing enough to maximise your organic growth in the new year?
In this virtual session for marketing leaders, our panel of experts discuss the common misconceptions around SEO, organic social, and content marketing, how to frame these channels within a wider marketing strategy, and what in-house marketers need to consider when trying to grow their organic performance in earnest.
On the agenda:
- Why Organic channels matter right now – How changes in audience behaviour and industry-wide challenges have impacted the value of organic channels like SEO, social media, and content marketing.
- Assessing your approach – How to frame and evaluate the value of your existing organic activity, clarify objectives, and understand your resource.
- Organic growth in 2023 - Practical guidance for updating your strategy, reporting, and processes when it comes to organic channels, and how to avoid the common challenges marketers face with organic growth.
- Continuous improvement – Maintaining a sustainable strategy for organic growth, specialist support, and final considerations for your organic channels.
- Niall McGarry, Founder & CEO, Fabric Social
- Helen Hargreave, Head of Content, CreativeRace
- Nick Boyle, SEO Director, The Audit Lab
get the playback
Guides & Templates
Agency Resource - New Business Scoring Matrix
This interactive matrix from GO! is designed to help agencies assess the potential value of their new business opportunities, and give you an objective approach to your pipeline.
Playback - Building and Nurturing Authentic Brand Loyalty with Your Audience
In this leadership workshop for brand, marketing, and customer team leads, learn how to engage audiences with your brand in a way that builds trust – and loyalty – for the long run.