Businesses with high brand loyalty scores grow revenue 2.5 times faster than industry competitors - but are you nurturing brand loyalty with your audience the right way?
In this virtual session for marketing leaders, our experts discuss the ever-more competitive nature of brand-audience relationships, what most brands get wrong when trying to build a connection to their audience, and the variety of ways in which brands can build an authentic image and experience for the customers that matter most to them.
On the agenda:
- Getting started – How to assess your brand’s resonance and engagement with your audiences, and the building blocks of an authentic identity
- Building connections – Practical guidance for nurturing your audience through direct engagement, advocacy, branding, and creative activation
- Defining your strategy – Key considerations for a strategy that suits your objectives, resource, and audience
- Next steps – Measuring shifts in your brand-audience relationships, where to invest, and final advice
- Hayley Goff, Chief Operating Officer, Whiteoaks International
- Stephen Brunt, Planning Director, The Behaviours Agency
- Alex Halls, Account Director, Hatch Group
- Claire Lamb, Director, Skout PR
get the playback
Playback - Making PPC Work Harder for your Marketing Strategy
Your PPC strategy shouldn’t exist in a vacuum. In this expert-led session, we cover how to leverage insights from your PPC campaigns to support both your wider marketing strategy, and your business as a whole.
The Best of the Network: 2021
In ‘The Best of The Network', we've put together a collection of work produced by our agency Network members over the past twelve months that demonstrate the vast variety of projects run via GO!, and the relationships formed.
Playback - Organic Social 2023 - Trends and Opportunities for your Growth Strategy
In this strategy briefing for marketing and communications business leaders, our panel of experts will share the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities for effective organic social growth in the New Year.