The modern buyer's journey has shifted in the last year with greater emphasis on the use of social media during the consideration stage and an ever-rising preference of online purchases across industries.
In this expert-led session, we discuss the major challenges facing marketers when it comes to high-value products, non-physical services, and complex sales cycles. From UX to retargeting to influencing your audience with content that builds your credibility, this workshop is designed to give you the building blocks of a stronger path to purchase in 2023.
On the agenda:
- Changing trends – How the increasing complexity of buyer journeys impacts conversion to sale of higher-value products
- The building blocks – The core elements of a strong path to purchase
- Seamless paths to purchase – The key considerations, common challenges, and best practise advice for boosting your buyer’s journey
- Measuring success – Considerations for a sustainable process, demonstrating value, and next steps
- Felix Billson, Chief Marketing Officer, Moot
- Sean Giles, Growth Director, WebBox
- Amy Naughton, Director of Client Services, Jaywing
get the playback
Guides & Templates
The Ultimate Guide to writing a Digital Marketing Brief
Download our interactive guide to the digital marketing brief, including common mistakes, guidelines and workbook to complete for your own project.
Playback - Investing in Social - Building Your Integrated Paid and Organic Strategy
In this session for marketers looking to nurture their audiences without sacrificing commercial return, our experts share how to build an integrated strategy that works for you.