In this session for marketing leaders assessing their digital performance metrics, we discuss what goes into a full funnel lead generation effort, the common threads across channels, how to prioritise the right metrics, and ultimately how to drive more valuable learnings from your inbound strategy.
On the agenda:
- Getting started – Framing your current lead generation efforts, and the building blocks of a more holistic understanding of your performance
- Defining your approach – Common challenges in understanding the success of your lead generation – and how to avoid them
- Driving growth - Practical guidance for updating your lead generation performance, reporting, and processes when it comes to channel activation
- Continuous improvement – Refining your lead generation strategy, specialist support, and final considerations for your strategy
- Dave Karellen, Head of PPC, Dark Horse
- Julia Payne, CEO, Incisive Edge
get the playback
Against The Grain: Marketing Done Differently
The leadership guide to creating an authentic brand, building a loyal community, and using comms as a force for good.
Playback - Making PPC Work Harder for your Marketing Strategy
Your PPC strategy shouldn’t exist in a vacuum. In this expert-led session, we cover how to leverage insights from your PPC campaigns to support both your wider marketing strategy, and your business as a whole.