Due to a period of significant growth, GO! are looking to appoint a Graduate Communications & Lead Generation Executive into the GO! Network Team.
The GO! Network Team sits at the heart of GO!, driving the business internally and are the externally face of GO for all its agency members.
In line with the core function of The GO! Network team, the GO! Network Executive role has responsibilities and deliverables which support across all teams in the business each with a set of clearly defined objectives.
These are split across external client management and internal operational support across Agency, Brand and Marketing teams.
As such an integral part of the growing GO! team, the varied role offers progression into multiple areas of the business. The right candidate will have a desire and ambition to learn and will be rewarded with opportunity and a clear development plan, perfect for Marketing & Communications graduates.
Lead Generation & Insight Support:
- Reviewing industry publications and other relevant data sources on and offline on a daily basis
- Capturing relevant information on our internal CRM system ahead of a weekly deadline
- Analysing and monitoring of R&I data for conversions, liaising with internal teams to monitor relevancy
- Capturing market information from across internal and external communication and understanding where and when the information is to be shared internally
- Sharing information in a uniform and structured format & consistently looking to drive improvements in how this done
- Presenting information in varied formats across the business – both written and verbal
- To act as a face of GO! at all times and welcome clients into the GO! office
Agency Onboarding Process & Brief Management:
- Aligning agencies with briefs and opportunities through a thorough understanding of their specialisms and USPs as captured in the onboarding process
- Working closely with the brand team and GO! Network Managers, to qualify agencies for relevant opportunities as and when they come into the business
- Responsibility for leading the brief process and all associated internal and external communication
- Communicating with GO! agency clients including sharing live opportunities and discussing in detail agency capabilities in order to determine suitability
- Working with agency clients to ensure their content within the bespoke GO! platform is up-to-date at all times
- Training clients on how to use the GO! software and ensuring they understand the importance of updating case studies throughout their membership
- Managing communications with agencies throughout the briefing process, ensuring all agency material is submitted and filed and ensuring all deadlines are communicated and hit
- Taking responsibility for diary management throughout the pitch process with brands and agencies
- Answering agency queries relating to GO! content output as appropriate
- Responding to client enquires via email and phone
- Ensuring information across the business is captured in the relevant format and platform and all data is input real-time into the GO! internal systems
- Supporting with the development and maintenance of company assets and systems as and when required, such as Insightly CRM, Online Portal and Data for reports
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake additional duties of a similar responsibility level as and when required.
- Ability to work to set tasks and deadlines
- Competence of working across multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to prioritise workload
- Presenting work to team members/peers
- Speaking to external clients on the phone and face to face in a confident and articulate way
- At least 1 years working experience in a field relating to one of the following industries: Creative, marketing, advertisingPR
- Client services based experience
- Research & insights capturing experience
£18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience.
This role offers the opportunity to join a fast growing company where long term development and progression is consistently reviewed, to reward ambitious individuals that are contributing to the overall growth of the business. To learn more about our team, click here!