Since launching in April 2018, the business has grown at a fantastic rate. As a result, we are looking to recruit for the role of Agency Partnerships Manager to join the team and play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field.
GO! is the fastest growing intermediary business of its kind in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital, and Technology space.
Our clients are some of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Brands in their markets and the best in class Agencies that support them.
We're on a mission to be the leading partner to UK brands for maximising the effectiveness of their marketing spend. In essence, we bring great people together to do great things, under our #everydaycounts philosophy.
GO! has ambitious plans over the next 5 years as we look to disrupt and positively influence the brand-agency selection process and relationships. These plans include a presence across the UK and hiring some of the most passionate and commercial professionals in the sector.
The Role of Agency Partnerships Manager:
The primary focus of the role of Agency Partnerships Manager (APM) is to lead on the advocacy of the GO! Network and services to the leading marketing & digital agencies across the UK.
The APM will focus on key agency sectors to generate awareness of the benefits of the GO! Network and ultimately engage, attract, and contract new agencies into the network.
- A diary full of events, meetings, conversations, and introductions with agencies across the UK
- Effectively engage with agency leaders to demonstrate the value of the GO! Network
- Present the GO! proposition and qualify the relevance of our services
- Manage the full engagement cycle from initial outreach through to signed Membership and onboarding
- Develop a network and reputation as a ‘thought leader’ in the Marketing, Advertising, and Digital space
- Proven success of achievement in a commercial/new business role either from within an agency or that has had agencies as its primary customer
- A strategically driven approach to lead generation through marketing knowledge, tracking key targets, and networking
- Experience in identifying, engaging and servicing the UK agency market
- Proven revenue generation and network building
A clear understanding & passion for the sector GO! operates in. Ideally, you will have knowledge and experience of how to engage with key profiles in one of/a few of the following agency sectors:
- Ability to learn and understand the offering of multiple clients and agencies
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes
- Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data on a daily basis
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral
- Proposal and report writing
- Pitch preparation and delivery
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment
- Buy into the GO! “#everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic
- Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis
- Driving License and access to a vehicle
What’s on offer:
Salary Bracket: £Competitive based on experience
Earnings Potential: £60k+ OTE
- A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success model
- Flexible working complimented by award-winning office space complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace, and breakout space
- Genuine career development within a high-growth business model
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services
This role offers the opportunity to join a fast growing company where long term development and progression is consistently reviewed, to reward ambitious individuals that are contributing to the overall growth of the business. To learn more about our team, click here!