Is your business strategy the same as it was two years ago? How about your brand?
If - like many organisations - your business has undergone transformative changes in recent times, it might be time to refresh your brand strategy. In this session for marketing, branding, and communications leaders, our experts will share the ways audience behaviour has changed, the common challenges marketers are facing right now, and what you need to refresh your brand strategy in a new industry landscape.
On the agenda:
- A changing landscape - The trends and changes to brand-audience engagement in recent years, and what this means for your business
- Routes to refresh - The opportunities available to marketers looking to consolidate or update their brand strategy across research, creative, communications, and more
- Updating your strategy - Practical guidance and common pitfalls for businesses in any brand strategy effort
- Looking ahead - How to future-proof your brand strategy, investing in external expertise, and final advice
- David Newton, Founder & Creative Director, BGN
- Alexa Arrowsmith, Founding Partner, Monkey See
- Katy Clarkson, Head of Planning, december19
Got a specific challenge? This limited workshop session will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.