GO! Network ‘Deep Dives’ are a chance for our community to drill down into specialist areas of their strategy with support from our Network members.
About the Session:
A well-executed social media launch of your product can cause interest - and sales - to skyrocket like little else. However, the prospect of your first major launch can be daunting.
In this fireside chat with GO! Network members KOMI group and long-term client through GO!, Swan Products, B2C marketing leaders will get the chance to learn exactly what goes into a 'social media launch', the outcomes, and first-hand experiences of a retail brand's transition into the social space.
On the agenda:
- The background of KOMI group and their work with Swan Products
- An introduction to the current 'state' of social media for retail, FMCG, and consumer brands
- Real life examples of social media launches, challenges, and key learnings
- Answering your questions about social launches of your product, and how to make it work for you
- Andrew Trotman, CEO at KOMI Group
- David Foulstone, Marketing Director at Swan Products
Please note: This 1-hour workshop is free to attend, but space is limited- if you'd like to join, please submit your registration below, and the team will confirm shortly!