With saturated markets and constantly shifting audience expectations, a cohesive, clear brand identity is more important now than ever.
In this session for in-house marketing leaders, our experts are joining us to talk you through the core principles of a strong brand hierarchy, how to deliver a branding project, and guidance for maintaining and enhancing your brand over time.
On the agenda:
- Framing your brand – The main reasons a business brand can expand or shift, and how to assess your brand objectively in 2023
- Brand architecture 101 – Best practise guidance for your brand architecture, hierarchy, and what to consider ahead of any new brand project
- The delivery – Advice for managing a brand consolidation/brand-building project, both internally and externally for your audiences
- Building your brand – Key processes and advice for maintaining the integrity of your brand, and where to start with external investment
- Stephen Brunt, Planning Director, The Behaviours Agency
- Ian Flynn, Executive Creative Director, RocketMill
Got a specific challenge? This industry workshop will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.