Understanding and applying your marketing analytics can help determine your wider business goals, dictate your strategy focus, and demonstrate your channel ROI – but with such an overwhelming amount of data available, how do you begin deriving 'value-adding' insights?
In this session for marketing leaders, our panel of experts discuss how various sources of data and analytics can be used to inform a more sophisticated channel strategy, wider audience behaviours, and customer insights that add value to the wider business.
On the agenda:
• Getting started – Challenges facing marketers in 2023 when it comes to demonstrating ROI and ‘making the most’ of existing resource
• Framing your data – How – and where – to find the data that matters to your business
• Translating your insights – Practical guidance for pulling key insights from your existing data and analytics – from sourcing to sharing
• Smarter, not harder – Creating sustainable, ‘always-on’ processes for data-driven insights within your business
- Luke Atherton, Director of Affiliates, Visualsoft
- Nick Gassman, Senior Manager, Research, Design & Tech, Daydot
- Malcolm Clifford, Customer Experience Director, Jaywing
Got a specific challenge? This industry workshop will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.
Building a Market Research And Analysis Strategy That Boosts your Brand