Brand recognition is something every marketing leader strives for – but when you’re only known for a limited area of your wider business, breaking out with new offerings can leave you pushing uphill.
In this session, senior marketing leaders from transformative brands join us to share their experiences bringing new services, sub-brands, and more to market – and answer your questions along the way.
On the Agenda:
- Are you a ‘One-Hit Wonder?’ – How to frame your current brand identity, and understand what you’re known for as a business
- Getting Started – Our panel’s experiences in launching new business offerings, the challenges they faced, and how they overcame them to build out their brand
- Building out your Brand - Practical guidance and advice for strengthening the way your audience understands your business
- Looking Ahead - How to future-proof your brand identity, measure success with your brand building efforts, and Q&A
Got a specific challenge? This industry workshop will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.
- Lucy Hunter, Director of Brand Strategy, Guinness World Records
- Liam Howley, Chief Marketing Officer, musicMagpie
- Nikki Dixon, Marketing Director, Daniel Thwaites