Whether you’re currently considering activating a new brand awareness strategy, or you’re reassessing your existing strategy, this workshop led by our branding experts will explore common perceptions of risks and opportunities in 'traditional' channels.
Join us for this interactive workshop and explore the practical steps needed to build awareness channels into your integrated marketing strategy, measure success, and ultimately build a brand with impact.
Key points on the agenda:
- Framing ROI and performance metrics on channels like TV, print media, radio, OOH and more
- What to consider when investing in ATL or ‘traditional’ marketing channels
- How to invest in awareness channels that work with your resource
- Integrating awareness channels into your wider strategy
- Real use cases of integrated ‘traditional’ and ‘digital’ marketing campaigns
This session will be led by branding and awareness experts within our network:
Aaron Wells, Strategy Director, Big Cat
Christine Colbert, MD, House Creative
Naeem Alvi-Assander, Founder, Notepad
Moderated by Charlotte Boerescu-Kelly, Head of Marketing, GO!
This limited workshop session will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.