In the second instalment of our series with agency growth specialists Now Next Why for GO! network members, learn how to make your agency stand out from the crowd.
As growth advisors to the communications sector, Now Next Why partner with owners, founders and, leaders to maximise enterprise value. In this online agency growth series for network members and agency owners, former founders and experts from the Now Next Why team join us to share expert advice on the best (and worst) ways to build and exit your agency.
In the second instalment of this series, Now Next Why’s agency growth experts will share how to punch up your proposition, the importance of agency distinction – and banning beige.
- What is an agency proposition, and why does it matter?
- What makes a good agency proposition (and what makes a bad one!)
- How to approach building your proposition
- Keys to maximising the impact of your proposition, both internally and externally
Meet the experts
Each session in the Agency Growth series will be hosted by a selection of former founders and growth experts:
- Owen Catto has been a Creative Director, Strategy Head & Managing Partner. His value lies at the intersection of these skills. In his experience sitting on many agency leadership teams, he has helped to establish numerous agency propositions, and has a wealth of experience of the agency acquisition process.
- Adam Rubins has 25+ years of delivering digital-first strategic communications both agency and client side, from EMEA marketing at Disney, to the last 15 years running the award-winning global integrated communications agency, Way To Blue. Selling Way To Blue in 2018, Adam now runs the arc, a consultancy dedicated to agency growth but taking more of a holistic approach focusing on people as well as business.
- Lisa Thomas is an agile and driven entrepreneur with 20+ years in Brand Marketing and building and growing new businesses, to deliver commercial success. Most recently having worked with a wellbeing business focusing on physical, mental and emotional wellness solutions for the older adult market, Lisa played a significant role in pivoting the business from a physical-first to digital first-offering within both training and content, culminating in the business being sold for a significant multiple.
- Paul Woolley is a vastly experienced communications leader, having built, bought and sold agencies in multi-geographies, including 25-years as COO/SAO in the Omnicom network running a £500m+ global business. He is now Chair/Vice Chair and Investor in four organisations, provides advice, support and mentorship to the C-Suite at several businesses, and runs a client audit satisfaction programme for a large multi-country marketing services organisation.