In the third instalment of our series with agency growth specialists Now Next Why for GO! network members, former Founders share their tactics for positive contractual & procurement outcomes.
As growth advisors to the communications sector, Now Next Why partner with owners, founders and, leaders to maximise enterprise value. In this online agency growth series for network members and agency owners, former founders and experts from the Now Next Why team join us to share expert advice on the best (and worst) ways to build and exit your agency.
In the penultimate session of this series, Now Next Why’s experts will build on the first two webinars of 'Building a Better Agency' and 'Punching up your Proposition', with negotiating a better deal, a wide ranging subject that covers:
- Why clients and procurement see a price point for agency services that is inconsistent with that of an agency
- How to move the dial on making a client see the value in what you do and pay for it
- The negotiating variables when thinking of selling your agency
- And how to place value on each of these variables
Meet the experts:
- Adam Rubins (Co-Founder of Now Next Why) has 25+ years of delivering digital-first strategic communications both agency and client side, from EMEA marketing at Disney, to the last 15 years running the award-winning global integrated communications agency, Way To Blue. Selling Way To Blue in 2018, Adam now runs the arc, a consultancy dedicated to agency growth but taking more of a holistic approach focusing on people as well as business.
- Paul Woolley (Co-Founder of Now Next Why) is a vastly experienced communications leader, having built, bought and sold agencies in multi-geographies, including 25-years as COO/SAO in the Omnicom network running a £500m+ global business. He is now Chair/Vice Chair and Investor in four organisations, provides advice, support and mentorship to the C-Suite at several businesses, and runs a client audit satisfaction programme for a large multi-country marketing services organisation.