In the final instalment of this virtual series with agency growth specialists Now Next Why, our agency growth experts share transparent advice for founders when it comes to setting up for a successful exit.
As growth advisors to the communications sector, Now Next Why partner with owners, founders and, leaders to maximise enterprise value. In this online agency growth series for network members and agency owners, former founders and experts from the Now Next Why team join us to share expert advice on the best (and worst) ways to build and exit your agency.
In the fourth and final instalment of this series, growth and value crystallisation agency Now Next Why build on the first three webinars of 'Building a Better Agency', 'Focussing on your Proposition', and 'Negotiating a Better Deal' with a workshop that focusses on maximising agency enterprise value, what acquirers look for and how to set up for success:
- Why would somebody want to buy my agency. What’s in it for us? What’s in it for them?
- How do I start to prepare myself for sale? Emotionally and practically!
- What are the negotiating variables if I’m thinking of selling my agency
- How do I place value on each of the variables: Best deal vs Right deal
Meet the experts
This session will be led by:
- Adam Rubins has 25+ years of delivering digital-first strategic communications both agency and client side, from EMEA marketing at Disney, to the last 15 years running the award-winning global integrated communications agency, Way To Blue. Selling Way To Blue in 2018, Adam now runs the arc, a consultancy dedicated to agency growth but taking more of a holistic approach focusing on people as well as business.
- Paul Woolley is a vastly experienced communications leader, having built, bought and sold agencies in multi-geographies, including 25-years as COO/SAO in the Omnicom network running a £500m+ global business. He is now Chair/Vice Chair and Investor in four organisations, provides advice, support and mentorship to the C-Suite at several businesses, and runs a client audit satisfaction programme for a large multi-country marketing services organisation.