In today's modern digital era, building an online presence is crucial to the success of any business, and choosing the right platform for website development is a vital part in achieving this - but how do you select the best one for your business?
In this virtual session, our experts discuss the key factors and options for web re-platforming in 2024, including the benefits - and disadvantages - of various platforms and how to determine what works for each business.
Factors will include (but not be limited to):
- The purpose of the site (shop front, content hub, portal)
- Resource availability and agility vs. depth of technical ability
- The best platforms for data warehousing, integration to CRM, and analytics
- The best platforms for brands looking to consolidate UX across their app and website experience
- Different ways of working with external support, and what to look out for
On the Agenda:
- Setting the scene – The recent trends and challenges with web platforms in 2023
- Defining your requirements – How your website can best support your business strategy, and what this means for your needs
- What works for you? – The best platforms for integration, analytics, data warehousing, CRMs, flexible builds, and more
- Next steps – What to ask when exploring external support for your web re-platform
get the playback
Playback - Google Optimized - Getting the Best from your Digital Analytics
You’ve survived the GA4 migration – now what? In this session for in-house marketing leaders, we’ll share what you need to know to not only ‘keep up’ with digital analytics and platforms, but to actually maximise them for your team.
Playback - The Principles of Brand Architecture - Creating and Delivering a Cohesive, Consolidated Brand
Is your brand hierarchy helping or hurting your strategy? In this session, our experts share the principles of brand architecture to help you build a coherent platform in 2023.