Weighing the options between Organic vs. Paid Social Media?
We'll save you some time – for the sake of maximising conversions while keeping your budget in check, a hybrid approach to your social strategy can help initiate the best outcomes.
In this virtual session, our experts discuss the different opportunities - and challenges - both paid and organic social media marketing present in 2023, including the case for a hybrid approach to help initiate the best outcomes, along with practical guidance for effectively integrating the two across specific channels.
On the agenda:
- The case for a hybrid social strategy – The ‘purpose’ of organic vs. paid social media marketing, and how they can support each other for better outcomes
- Challenges and opportunities – The main blockers for in-house teams looking to integrate their social strategy, and key considerations before getting started
- Defining your approach – Practical guidance for integrating your paid and organic social media strategy, resource allocation, reporting, and more
- Continuous improvement – How to consistently measure and improve your integrated strategy, and what to consider before you invest in expert support
- Charlotte Boerescu-Kelly, Head of Marketing, GO! (session moderator)
get the playback
The GO! Network Pulse Check: 2023
In this year’s ‘Pulse Check’ survey, 150+ in-house and agency marketing leaders share their predictions on the trends, challenges, and opportunities they’re expecting to see in 2023.
Playback - Design that Delivers - Reinforcing your Brand through Creative Packaging
In this workshop for in-house B2C leaders, our experts shared the latest innovations in product design and packaging, including best-practise examples of outstanding packaging along with the do's and don'ts for your own creative refresh.
Playback - Investing in and Delivering Creative Campaigns that Work for your Resource
In this session, our creative and media advertising experts will demystify the creative campaign planning and launch process – helping you build a creative campaign that works for your business.