The GO! Marketing team works across all areas of the business to support our brand and agency clients, wider community, and build our visibility and reputation as a business.
As part of a small team in a fast-growth business, the Marketing Executive’s role is intended to be relatively dynamic in the first year, working across several areas of our strategy to gain experience and upskill before exploring further development within the team.
The GO! Network is one of the UK’s fastest-growing marketing intermediaries, connecting in-house marketing leaders from every sector with best-in-class agency support across all specialisms.
Alongside our core offering, GO! provide and deliver a wide range of opportunities for our community of marketing leaders - including introductions to potential partners, content, events, data & insights, and more – all with the goal of raising the bar of brand-agency relationships.
As we continue a significant growth phase for the marketing function of our business, GO! are looking to bring on a Marketing Executive to support across our wider marketing and communications strategy.
The Marketing Executive will work on areas including SEO, events, social media, copywriting, design, and more, with support and guidance from the wider marketing team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Content writing for both SEO and channel strategy
- Creation, scheduling, and management of social media activity
- Creation of visual collateral
- Supporting our network in promoting our virtual events and online insights
- Reporting on performance of certain areas across our marketing channels
- GO! website updates and management
This role is suitable for a range of candidates looking to build a career in marketing as a discipline – where possible, the candidate will be able to provide examples that demonstrate their skillset in the areas below.
Given the variety of marketing channels that the Marketing Executive will work across, a qualification in Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience would give a strong grounding for this role.
This role will require:
- Excellent written communication skills, with great attention to detail
- A strong grasp of graphic design tools including InDesign, Illustrator, or others in Adobe Suite
Beyond the above, it would be a bonus for the candidate to have a working knowledge of website management, SEO, email marketing systems, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Google tools.
This role is perfect for a fast learner who enjoys a varied day-to-day, picking up new skills, and playing an active role in the success of a team.
What this looks like:
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and strategies
- Confidence in your communication style when dealing with different stakeholders and audiences
- A problem-solving mindset that enjoys finding new solutions and approaches
- Thriving at a pace of work that makes a difference every day, rather than every year, in line with our #everydaycounts philosophy
- Transparent and clear career development as part of a fast-growing team
- Opportunities to build out your skillset with learning and development plans
- Exposure to all corners of the marketing industry, from major brands to boutique agencies
- Flexible working and an award-winning office space, complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space
- Rewards schemes and incentives that align to your role and priorities