The GO! Network Team sits at the heart of GO!, driving the business internally and are the external face of GO! for all it’s marketing agency members.
The Accounts Executive role will be solely responsible for managing the briefing process which is integral to the business, whilst at the same time supporting on the communication with the agency members of the GO! Network in order to increase the value gained from their membership.
GO! is the fastest growing intermediary business of its kind in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital, and Technology space.
Our clients are some of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Brands in their markets and the best in class Agencies that support them.
We're on a mission to be the leading partner to UK brands for maximising the effectiveness of their marketing spend. In essence, we bring great people together to do great things, under our #everydaycounts philosophy.
GO! has ambitious plans over the next 5 years as we look to disrupt and positively influence the brand-agency selection process and relationships. These plans include a presence across the UK and hiring some of the most passionate and commercial professionals in the sector.
Due to a period of significant growth, GO! are looking to appoint a GO! Network Executive to work with our Digital Agencies and manage digital briefs through the GO! process.
The Role of Accounts Executive
In line with the core function of The GO! Network team, the GO! Network Executive role has responsibilities and deliverables which support across all teams in the business, each with a set of clearly defined objectives.
These are split across external client management and internal operational support across Agency, Brand and Marketing teams.
As such an integral part of the growing GO! team, the varied role offers progression into multiple areas of the business. The right candidate will have a desire and ambition to learn and will be rewarded with opportunity and a clear development plan.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the agency onboarding and briefing process
- Communicating with GO! agency clients about live opportunities, and discussing their capabilities in order to determine suitability
- Leads and insights support, including the reviewing of industry publications and other relevant data sources
- Supporting with the development and maintenance of company assets and systems as and when required
- To act as a face of GO! at all times and welcome clients into the GO! office
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid administrative skills and the ability to work to set tasks and deadlines
- Competence of working across multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to prioritise workload
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes
- Team player but also enjoys working autonomously
- Self-starter mentality who enjoys problem solving and applying themselves to improve the task in hand
- Natural relationship building skills with the confidence to deal with internal and external audiences
- Speaking to external clients on the phone and face to face in a confident and articulate way
- Great attention to detail with solid organisational skills
- Experience running your own diary and maximising productivity
- Driven and ambitious to learn, succeed and grow within our business
- A proven proactive mindset brought to every task
- Buy in to the GO! “everyday counts” philosophy
- Client services, Project / Account management or delivery experience in a marketing agency OR an understanding of the marketing agency set-up and briefing process
- Degree in digital or creative marketing
- At least 1 years experience in Client services, Digital marketing or Project management in a relatable field
What's on Offer
- Transparent and clear career development as part of a fast-growing team
- Opportunities to build out your skillset with learning and development plans
- Flexible working and an award-winning office space, complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space
- Rewards schemes and incentives that align to your role and priorities