The GO! Network is the fastest growing marketing intermediary of its kind in the UK. Our core business connects in-house marketing leaders with exceptional agency support, across all sectors and marketing disciplines. Moreover, we provide marketers throughout our community with opportunities, including introductions to potential partners, content, events, data & insights, and more.
We're on a mission to be the leading partner to UK brands for maximising the effectiveness of their marketing spend. In essence, we bring great people together to do great things, under our #everydaycounts philosophy.
GO! has ambitious plans over the next 5 years as we look to disrupt and positively influence the brand-agency selection process and relationships. These plans include a presence across the UK and hiring some of the most passionate and commercial professionals in the sector.
As a foundation to this next stage for the business, we are currently looking to recruit Brand Partnerships Manager to join the team and play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field.
The Role of Brand Partnership Manager
The primary focus of the role of Brand Partnerships Manager is to lead on the advocacy of GO! services to marketing leaders in the UK. The Brand Partnership Manager will focus on key sectors to generate awareness of the benefits of the GO! Network and ultimately work with brands to effectively assess their agency roster and then identify and source new partners where required. Key components of the role will include:
- A diary full of events, meetings, conversations and introductions across brands in the UK.
- Effectively engage with marketing leaders to demonstrate the value of the GO! services.
- Review brands immediate and future marketing challenges & agency requirements under NDA.
- Manage the brand-agency introduction cycle from initial brief to contract engagement.
- Develop a network and reputation as a ‘thought leader’ in the your vertical market.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven success of achievement in a commercial role – ideal background in Partnership Management, Account Management, Client Service, Business Development or Recruitment.
- Strong commercial account management experience in a role that balanced client service/delivery with cross sell and commercial performance targets.
- A strategically driven approach to networking and new client engagement proven in a partnerships or business development role.
- Experience of identifying, tracking and contacting relevant target clients and individuals.
- Proven revenue generation and comfortable in working to operational and financial targets.
A clear understanding & passion for the sector GO! operates in. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of how to engage with key profiles in one of/a few of the following sectors:
- Ability to learn and understand the offering of multiple clients and agencies.
- A confident communicator, comfortable at presenting at a senior level.
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes.
- Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data on a daily basis.
- Experience opening up conversations/winning new business within the following sectors would be advantageous but not essential; Retail, E-commerce, FMCG, Leisure, Travel & Tourism and Hospitality
Personal Attributes and Ambition
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic.
- Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis.
What’s on Offer
- A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success model.
- An exit from traditional sales KPI’s.
- Flexible working complimented by award winning office space complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space.
- Genuine career development within a high growth business model.
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services.
GO! works with some of the most exciting brands and agencies in the UK and if you believe you match the profile above, we'd love to hear from you.