The nature of how your audience finds and engages with content has changed - so let's get up to speed.
In this virtual workshop for marketing and content strategy leaders, we’ll discuss the latest innovations in Video and Content production, the rise of trends like user-generated content, livestreaming, and new social platforms, as well as how to assess what's worth investing in for your business.
On the agenda:
- Video & Content Production – The Latest Trends – How the way audiences engage in content has changed, and what this means for your content strategy
- New Opportunities For Your Strategy – Exploring the options for your business when it comes to upgrading your video and content production strategy
- Measuring Success – What you need to get started in a new area, how to measure the impact, and when to invest in external support
- Edward Davis, Managing Director, Glued Films
- Jake Nolan, Head of Brand & Marketing, Liquid Agency
- James Manaley, Head of Agency, KOMI Group
Got a specific challenge? This limited workshop session will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.