As business owners face low web traffic and conversions in an increasingly competitive landscape - how can a website re-platform help put things right?
In this virtual session, our experts discuss the key factors and options for web re-platforming in 2024, including the benefits - and disadvantages - of various platforms and how to determine what works for each business.
Factors will include (but not be limited to):
- The purpose of the site (shop front, content hub, portal)
- Resource availability and agility vs. depth of technical ability
- The best platforms for data warehousing, integration to CRM, and analytics
- The best platforms for brands looking to consolidate UX across their app and website experience
- Different ways of working with external support, and what to look out for
On the Agenda:
- Setting the scene – The recent trends and challenges with web platforms in 2023
- Defining your requirements – How your website can best support your business strategy, and what this means for your needs
- What works for you? – The best platforms for integration, analytics, data warehousing, CRMs, flexible builds, and more
- Next steps – What to ask when exploring external support for your web re-platform
Got a specific challenge? This industry workshop will allow you to ask key questions that shape the conversation – register below to reserve your place.